The Finance Department is responsible for developing, maintaining and administering all activities related to general accounting functions, revenue collection, invoice payment, purchasing, inventory and capital assets, grants awarded to the city, and internal controls.
Office: (478) 988-2715
The Purchasing Division is charged with providing responsive and efficient procurement services to the City of Perry departments while maintaining the highest level of professional ethics and integrity.
- Offer guidance on products, sources, procurement options and City policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement procedures to reduce overhead costs and paperwork.
- Manage a systematic procurement process that provides for the acquisition of quality goods and services through competitive bidding and contract buying practices.
- Provide potential suppliers with equal consideration of their products and services.
- Instill public confidence that contracts are awarded in an equitable and economical manner.
Vendor Request Forms
Complete the online Vendor Registration form.
Print, complete, and return the following two documents to the City of Perry Finance Department.