Cash is not accepted at Customer Service. Cash payments are accepted at the JACK kiosk located in the City Hall parking lot.
Perry, GA 31069
Perry, GA 31069
Important Phone Numbers
After Hours Emergency
Planning to Dig?
Call the Utilities Protection Center before you dig.
Issues with trash collection
Bulk waste and/or yard debris
Welcome to the City of Perry!
Customer Service is committed to providing courteous and efficient service to all utility customers. We strive to ensure utility billings are rendered correctly and collections are made in a timely manner. Our goal is to provide knowledgeable interactions with our customers when it comes to the quality and timeliness of our services.
Phone Number: (478) 988-2754
New Customer Information
Signing up for Service
A non-refundable activation fee is required to set up services. All fees must be paid prior to activation of service.
You will be asked to upload the following:
- Official picture identification
- Signed lease agreement (if renting)
- Signed closing settlement or warranty deed (if purchasing)
Method & Form of Payment
City of Perry Utilities, PO Box 2030, Perry GA 31069
Available 24/7 in the parking lot of City Hall.
All payment methods accepted.
- Bank draft
- Online bill pay
Click here (no additional transaction fees)
- Call Customer Service
- Your Perry App
Available on Apple & Android app stores
- Call IVR
Billing Policies and Payments
Customer Service Policies as of Aug. 2019
Accounts beginning with:
- 0 - due the 8th of every month
- 1 - due the 2nd of every month
- 3 - due the 15th of every month
- 4 - due the 10th of every month
- 5 - due the 19th of every month
- 7 - due the 5th of every month
Water Quality Report 2021 (City of Perry)
Water Quality Report 2021 (Houston County)
- Discontinue Service Request
- Leak Adjustment or Pool Filling Sewer Courtesy
- Water & Gas Acknowledgement